Why Choose Tear Trough Fillers?
'I look tired' is often the complaint of many clients whom elect to have the procedure of tear trough filler. While dark circles can in some cases be resolved with adequate sleep, good hydration and a healthy lifestyle, sunken under eyes will not resolve without treatment.
Tear troughs, or sunken under-eyes, can be brought on by ageing as your natural collagen production reduces and the skin thins. They can also be a congenital issue.
Using hylauronic acid fillers it's possible to plump up and smooth out the area around your eye and the orbital bone (the eye socket), reducing the appearance of tear troughs and minimizing shadows under your eyes. Giving you fresher, more youthful eyes and restoring your confidence in your appearance.
Common causes for dark circles / sunken under eyes include:
- Ageing (reduction of collagen & elasticity)
- Lifestyle (Alcohol & Salt)
- Deep Set Tear Troughs
- Lack of Sleep
- Cheek Bone Erosion
- Sun Damage
FAQ Tear Trough Fillers
- Procedure Time: 30 minutes
- Is it painful?: I use cannula so there is minimal pain
- How long will it take for me to recover?: 2-3 days
- How long will the filler last?: 6-12 months but can last longer than this
- Are there any risks / complications: Swelling and bruising although cannula usually prevents bruising
- How is the filler administered?: Cannula